Become Rent Ready with RDO
Call 800-886-3758 or complete the form.
Never rented from us? Here are a couple of things you will need:
- Complete the credit app and upload to form.
- RDO Equipment Co. requires proof of General Liability and Property insurance for demo, loaner, rental and rental purchase deals.
General Liability Requirements:
All rental type deals require at least $500,000 per occurrence of general liability coverage.
All rental type deals require a property coverage limit high enough to cover the most expensive unit on rent OR a 14% LDW fee will be applied to this rental. This fee is not credited upon return of non-damaged equipment.
All Certificates of Insurance (COIs) must have:
- RDO Equipment Co. listed as a certificate holder.
- Named insured (or additional name insured) must match the RDO account name (or be listed as DBA).
- RDO account name and/or DBA is dependent upon information provided in credit application and review of the business name listed with the secretary of state.
Why Rent From Us?
Industry Leading Equipment
- John Deere Construction Equipment
- Backhoe Loaders
- Motor Graders
- Wheel Loaders
- Skid Steers/Compact Track Loaders
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- John Deere Agriculture Equipment
- Vermeer Industrial Equipment
- Vacuum Excavators - Trailer and Truck Options Available
- Trommel Screens
- Topcon Integrated Controls
- Compaction Equipment
- Road Construction Equipment
We Are Focused On Service
- Fast and timely communication
- Service Adviser Remote reduced repair time by troubleshooting service calls prior to dispatching a technician
- Free replacement swap of any rental machine deemed down for more than 24 hours at no cost to you.
- *Subject to machine availability
- You will be notified of any damages or repairs needed no later than 48 hours after the machine is returned to us—no repairs or damages will be billed without notification.