Sometimes you need a specialized machine for a one-time project, or you need to add another piece of equipment on site when you have a job to do. With RDO Rents, we stock and rent the most up-to-date machines and technology. Then, when the job is done you return the machine and leave the equipment maintenance and repairs to us. Renting your equipment allows you to minimize your organizations capital investments while eliminating equipment downtime.
World Class Service
- Service Advisor Remote - Reduces Repair time by trouble shooting service calls prior to dispatching a technician
- Fast & Timely Communication - Within 15 minutes of requesting field service, our service department will be in communication with you.
- Free Replacement/Swap - RDO Rents will arrange replacement swap of any rental machine deemed down for more than 24 hours at no cost to you. *Subject to availability.
- Damages/Repairs - You will be notified no later than 48 hours after the machine is returned to any RDO Equipment Co. location. No repairs or damages will be billed without notification.
- E-Services: Online access to invoicing and billing.
- Worsight/JDLink™ usage reports available upon request. Not available on non-John Deere equipment.
- Open Rental reports available upon request.
- Customer Help line.
- Product Specialists available for equipment familiarization
- Rental purchase options
- Customized Billing options
Industry Leading Equipment
- John Deere Construction Equipment
- Backhoe Loaders
- Motor Graders
- Wheel Loaders
- Skid Steers/Compact Track Loaders
- Articulated Dump Trucks
- John Deere Agriculture Equipment
- Hitachi Construction Equipment
- Topcon Integrated Controls
- Compaction Equipment
- Road Construction Equipment
Exception occured while executing the controller. Check error logs for details.
No matter the economic climate, there are numerous reasons renting equipment might make more sense than buying it. In addition to the benefits, top de...
We’re in the heart of construction season, a time many companies are asking themselves if they need to rent or buy more equipment to meet project dema...